Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vintage Dresser

Loved all the little details on this dresser.  Wanted to try something vintage--were lots of firsts for me on this one.  Experience is a great teacher (and a frustrating one!).  Painted--no primer, then distressed, and stained.


Before


After




Loved the details on the trim work and the fun knobs!





Had to buy new pulls which were black, so I spray painted them then distressed.




It was getting dark when I took the pics, it's really not this blue.




The inside was a mess, so I sanded it down to bare wood and then stained.

Paint =  Rivulet from SW
Stain = Dark Walnut from Minwax
Knobs = Hobby Lobby

                                                                       SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Is this still for sale? How much? Please email me @ lkoszuta@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3