Monday, May 7, 2012

Laundry Room Cabinet

I absolutely love doing a piece of furniture that has sentimental value.  Usually they're pieces that have been put in storage or out of sight because they're a little outdated.  I love giving them a new life.  This cute little cabinet was made by my client's grandpa and has been sitting in their basement for years.  It's now going in their new laundry room.  So glad it has a brand new purpose! :)



      Before



     After








 I loved the shape of the original pulls!  They were looking pretty rough so just scrubbed them and gave them a coat of Oil Rubbed Bronze.



















                                       Love the distressing.  She was a little rough and another one that the "new paint" look just didn't fit.



I told them I was going to steal this.  It's so perfect for a laundry room (they're just lucky I don't have one!). ;)


color = stock white in ProClassic SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3