Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tool Box Makeover

My awesome son made this great little tool box for a Scout project.  He's trying to make some money (gotta love that capitalist spirit!) and said if I painted this for him he could make more money off of it. lol  Well, I can't decide if I want to give it up (cuz he made it, of course), but he wants the $! Hmmm...might have to buy it from him (but then his dad said he had to pay me for my labor-lol). 


 Before



 After



 I layered a beige, off white, and white, then sanded, and stained lightly around the edges.  








The graphic is from The Graphics Fairy LLC* and I used the same method as in this post.









Would be perfect as a craft caddy or on the kitchen counter for all your utensils/napkins.  And, of course, it is of the sturdiest construction! ;)


FOR SALE: $20 (he said it's negotiable) ;)
dimensions: 17.5"W x 7"D x 10"H


SOLD!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3