Friday, July 6, 2012

Apple Green--Finally!

Ania came to me the other day and said, "Mom, I would like an apple green piece of furniture for my room."  That's my girl!  Went to a rummage and found this cute little antique cabinet that the couple had been using for a tv stand.  She asked me every day for a week when I could paint it (been a busy week in the shop) and when I came home today and showed her the green paint on my fingers she smiled a huge smile and said, "You did it!"  <3




 Before
I'm telling you I am a sucker for legs.  If this didn't have such cute legs I would have passed it right up!






 After



Apple green (the apple green in my mind) is so hard to find.  So, I literally took a green apple I had and mixed my own paint until I matched the color.  It was perfect and, best of all, the little sweetie it's for loved it too!




Ania and I picked these cobalt blue rosettes (come on, how can you beat that??) out together.  Could they be any prettier?  I don't think so.  LOVE them! :)







 Oh yeah!





 She was in the shop the other day and says, "Mom, the distressing on this one is so pretty."  I'm telling you--I love this girl!




















It fits perfectly in its new spot.  Yea!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3