Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Clock Table

I love the scalloped edge on this table, but it was just a little blah.  I've been wanting to do a clock face on something for a while now, and this little table seemed like the perfect guinea pig.  I really like the way it turned out, but I also know what I will do differently next time.  You live and you learn, right? :)


 Before
Nice, solid table, but boring...




 After






 Love the legs.









The wood on the top had a tiger pattern in it.  When I distressed it the pattern actually showed up in the paint, too!
 My foot is making a guest appearance in this shot, I guess. :)

I met a great lady through a local page on FB.  She does amazing work with vinyl and I owe her a great big "thank you!" for the clock face.  You can check out her FB here.  Hat's off to you Nancy!!  :)











SOLD
Dimensions:  24" Diameter x 29"H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3