Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sneak Peek Chair Makeover

Here's a little sneak peek at my upcoming project (hopefully it will be done tomorrow!).   I found the perfect chair to go with the desk I'm doing.  I went fabric shopping for the seat and as soon as I saw this fabric my vision for the entire project changed.  So, we'll see how it turns out (I'm excited!).   :)

I thought she was cute enough for her own post. :)


 Before

I knew the second I saw it, it was perfect for what I had in mind. 









Such a sweet little chair for a girl.





3 comments:

  1. I redid a chair like that for my girls room. Got it for a steal at $3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair. I have one similar to that & I love the idea of that fabric! Can you please tell me where you bought it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3