Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hutch featured in SheKnows

About a month and a half ago I received an email from Jana Randall who writes for an online magazine called SheKnows


 She had found a picture of this Depression Era Hutch (it's been one of my most popular!)


I had recently done on Pinterest.  She loved the piece and wanted to use it in one of her upcoming articles 


I felt honored and was so excited!  I couldn't believe one of my pieces was going to be on a site that I didn't put it on! ;)  

I just wanted to tell Jana how much I appreciate her featuring this hutch in her magazine.  And, I loved checking out the amazing articles and tips they have just for women!  I highly recommend checking it out! 


 

3 comments:

  1. That's fabulous news, you must be so excited.

    (And it really is an AWESOME hutch!)

    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michele! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! It's a great looking piece you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3