Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tables


I've had a few tables waiting for me (I tend to put the small stuff off in favor of the big stuff!) and finally decided I better get them done.  

The first one was a table someone dropped off for me.  It was another rough one, and since I've had a few more requests for another potting bench I decided that would be its fate, too. :)




Before

Obviously the holes were my doing. ;)


Since this one was a little longer than the last one I asked Craig if he thought it would be a good idea if we added some extra support. 
 The middle brace was already there, and we added the two outside ones. 



 After

It was requested in the same color and I love it on this one, too!  I added a few spring green accents just  for something different.



and, of course, these cute little knobs.  Perfect for a flower bench! :)


color = Reflecting Pool SW and my mix of green
                     ========================================================

I found this little table on our local classifieds page on FB.  She doesn't look so bad in the pic, but was desperately in need of a good cleaning and a makeover!!  

When I got it home I realized it wasn't what it appeared to be.  The top was laminate, the legs were plastic, and the rest was particle board!  No matter, it's amazing what some sanding, a good primer, and a nice paint job can conceal!    


Before 




After


 Her legs are much cuter in turquoise! 



 Love this little knob, too. 




so much better!

==========================================================

I forgot to take a before pic of the third table and there is no after at this point because it's being a huge pain in the you-know-what!!  

Maybe tomorrow.... *fingers crossed!





 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Lisa! That flower bench is such a clever idea! Love the turquoise. Its my favourite color!

    Hugs
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tables came out beautifully! I love the color and how it lookws when distressed and those cute little knobs on both are darling! Great job! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the pots! Tourquoise is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3